Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mele Kalikimaka!

For those who don't know, Mele Kalikimaka means "Merry Christmas" in Hawaiian. Usually Christmas is spent relaxing at home with family, so I decided to do the same thing even though I'm a little ways from home. Today, Christmas day 2011, started at 1:00pm.. Woke up late and had a nice pancake breakfast! It's been so long since I had pancakes and they were mmm delicious!

 
Christmas day might've been spent relaxing (I skipped asaren today.. seemed like the boys had a lot of fun!), but Christmas eve and the day before was spent partying! Christmas parties with good food, good beer, good friends and even Christmas presents are always the best!


cheers!
Good times!
gift exchange at karaoke!





 Thanks for the great memories everyone! Mele Kalikimaka!

1 comment:

  1. Mahalo nui loa na ho'olaule'a me la kaua
    クリパ hana hou~

    ReplyDelete